From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] eBay De Lorean...

On 8/7/06, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yea, and whenever you take that COPO Camaro, Yenko anything, 1966 Shelby
GT
>  350 convertible, or a Hemi Cuda convertible and make it your daily driver
>  make sure you let me know. :)

Hell, if I wanted any of those cars, I'd make it my daily. Or, at
least, one of many dailys. I've been shopping around for an Esprit or
NSX, either of which would be a blast and either of which would
quickly begin sharing daily driving duties with my DeLorean.

A car, to me, is transportation. Most of these weren't built to sit
around. They were built to drive and I love to drive, especially in
cars other people don't have (or have but don't drive). I just don't
like blending in with the crowd. If I had a cool million for a McLaren
F1 I'd drive that bad boy to Wal-Mart to buy diapers for the kids.
'course, by the time I can afford a million dollar car, I'll probably
be buying the diapers for myself...

-Ryan