[DMCForum] Re: Project Delorean Site Updated (Finally)

[DMCForum] Re: Project Delorean Site Updated (Finally)

Thanks. I love hearing such positive feedback about the project. If
you check out the date on the interior build up, you'll see I was
right down to the wire getting it ready for the Chicago show.  I
wanted to update the site, but there was't time to do both the site
and the car, so the site had to wait.  :  (

As for the paint, I really haven't decided yet.  I was surprised how
many people actually liked the satin black finish and said it worked
well with the "attitude" of the car.  I like it too, but if I do
decide to go for paint, I do have a plan.  ; )

I know it's still a ways off, but I hope you'll be coming to
Gettysburg.  It's only about an hour from me, so I'll be there!

Steve

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> That......is..........amazing!
>
> I wish you would have had time to upload those pictures before the
show.
> Then again, you probably would have had to pry people off your
car, me
> included.
>
> I saw stuff on your car that looked like it was just modified De
Lorean
> pieces.  I had no idea you went that far!
>
> Wow...
>
> Gonna paint it?
>
> Greg

On Behalf