[DMCForum] Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session - Western PA - RSVP

[DMCForum] Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session - Western PA - RSVP

Greetings,

  The Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session will be held on Saturday September 16, 2006 starting at 9:00 AM. This is an excellent to opportunity to socialize  and get any needed work done on your car..

  We're easy to find just off the route 60 Hopewell exit about 7 min. from the Pittsburgh Airport. We hope to see all the great people we've met at the previous tech sessions and hopefully a few new faces too! If your car is not ready to drive then just come and visit, we'd love to see you! If you need directions just let us know.

  We'll start off at 9a.m. (Coffee and pastries to open your eyes :-). Snacks along with beverages (including beer) during the day. Around 1:00 PM we'll have a cookout for lunch and a dinner cookout around 5:30 PM.  Please e-mail us off-list to confirm your attendance, and perhaps any work you'd like some help with, and let us know if you need directions. Significant others are welcome, and encouraged.

Rob Grady is planning on attending this event, so  If you need parts from Rob and want to save on shipping keep please contact Rob at http://www.pjgrady.com Parts Order Line: 800-350-7429

Also, If there was a particular food that you enjoyed at a previous tech session or an idea for a new dish please let us know and we will try to include it on the menu.

Please let us know if you plan to attend as early as possible, it makes is so much
  easier to plan when we have a good count.

Hope to see you there!

  Best regards,

  Dan and Judy
(Vin 3872)