[DMCForum] Ticket for BTTF Parts 2 and 3 screening available

[DMCForum] Ticket for BTTF Parts 2 and 3 screening available

  Hello,
  I have an extra ticket for the BTTF parts 2 and 3 screening in Hollywood on Aug 1st (tomotrrow night). My friend who was supposed to go with me had a change of plans and can no longer make it. If you are interested, please email me ASAP. I will be following a few people to the theater from DeLorean Motor Center
  thanks
  Chris
  DMC6453
  christopher_mack@xxxxxxxxx