[DMCForum] Re: Rich A -- How about this for an electric car?

[DMCForum] Re: Rich A -- How about this for an electric car?

I'm personally waiting for the Subaru R1e.

85% charge in 15 minutes. 120 mile range. NO GAS required.

2009 is a long way away to wait though.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@...>