Re: [DMCForum] Matt Spittle's Last Message

On 7/20/06, Matt Spittle <matthew.spittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I'm regretful that I won't be shaking hands
>  with you folks (Ryan and Greg) at DCS '08.

Why not?

None of this is worth making an enemy over. I'll shake anybody's hand
- even Marc's. Why wouldn't I? I've had a hell of a lot worse
arguments with people than this and still remained friendly, if not
close.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM