[DMCForum] Pass this along to the DMCForum?

FWDing as per Erik's wishes.....

  _____

From: Erik Geerdink

Kevin,
I sent my final message to the DMCForum but un-subscribed too quickly and it
didn't go through.  If you could pass it along i'd appreciate it.

Great meeting you in Chicago!  Great pictures!
Erik

Message to DMCFORUM:

I don't understand why you guys are closing these polls before everyone
has voted.  What are you trying to prevent?  This type of moderation is
uncalled for and shouldn't be tolerated by the members.  If the four of
you want to have your own list, then you guys are doing a good job at
driving people away.

I'm removing myself from the list.  I hope others start to take action
as well.  Its obvious from the moderators posts that even discussing
moderation is grounds for removal.  And if an open forum can't even
vote without being moderated, then this board has already died.

Erik

  _____

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/ev