Re: [DMCForum] Re: Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Posting FROM Marc Levy about Moderation

My short answer to the question, I agree with Ryan and
Greg---Mr. Levy should not be allowed to post to the
Forum.

Mike   TPS   1630

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM