[DMCForum] rear wall speakers

So I am in the middle of replacing the rear speakers by mounting some
6" in the rear wall. I know many of you have already done this. Can
anyone tell me what the maximum depth is on a speaker I will be able
to get away with? I already destroyed my spare backwall by trying to
mount in some 6x9s and they were too deep. They were like 3.5" deep.
The new 6" speakers I bought are like 2-3/8 or so. . I can always get
some infinitys that are only 2-1/16 deep but???
So before I destroy another backwall, does anyone have any suggestions
to make this go smoothly?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM