From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Bosworth
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 6:29 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: "Prototype One" - Photos available

Hi Greg

Thanks for the pics.

Im quite shocked as to the differences in the frame, in those pics
it looks a completely different animal.

Thought it would at least have had the steel backbone along the
centre. It could do with a coat of paint on those little rusty bits.
But im sure that job will be on the renovation list.

Mike

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Ok, three pictures of the undercarriage are now uploaded thanks to
a little
> help.
>
> Check folder "proto1" in the photo section.
>
> Greg

On Behalf

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM