RE: [DMCForum] Re: Radio Basics?

DMCH sells a speaker kit that I don't think they advertise, but it is a
kicker that fits in the
hole behind the drivers seat. That might be a good place for bass.

I have thought a lot about hiding speakers within the rear bulhead props.
You could fit a nice 6" seaker behind the blower fan, just hollow it out
and let it serve as a grill.
There is a blank space behind the drivers seat that you could just drills
some holes and mount the speaker behind or maybe hide it behind
something else.
Really, the only good formula is to have the two small dash speakers,
the two lower 6 12" speakers, and the kicker behind the seat.
If you moved the battery to the trunk you could put another
kicker behind the passenger seat.

Besides, the car should ahve two batteries in the trunk where the spare
goes, and also have a large 12 volt power supply for plugging in at shows.
I have a 75 amp power supply used on RV's that I planned to put in my
car and have a recoiling cord from under the car that can be pulled out
and plugged in for display, and two batteries that will run everything
all day anyway.
You should also consider wiring the stereo separete from the ignition
so you can play it without the keys in while on display.

- Videobob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM