Re: [DMCForum] Repair from N. Ireland trip by Wolfgang Hank

Re: [DMCForum] Repair from N. Ireland trip by Wolfgang Hank

Those repairs look great Jordan.  I'm glad to see things are back to normal.

  erik

jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          All,

For those who remember my car being redecorated in
Belfast. Here are the result pictures.....

http://mydelorean.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=1335

jordan
11613

http://mail.yahoo.com