[DMCForum] Re: Anyone know of a site showing how to seperate the body fr

[DMCForum] Re: Anyone know of a site showing how to seperate the body from the frame?

I've done 6 Total refurbished cars down to evey last bolt removed so,
exactly what do you need to know?
Lawrence's Delorean Repair & Services
Michigan 313-506-3786 cell

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM