Re: [DMCForum] Optima Batteries?

I have learned that when it comes to things like batteries and tires, the
best place to buy
(if possible) is SAMS CLUB or Wal-Mart.
They are very tame in the returns department as long as you have the
receipt.

For a while SAMS was selling Michelin X-Radial tires with a 6 year,
unlimited milage
warranty. This is just insane, needless to say I got a free set of tires 2
years later.
They lowered this down to an 80,000 mile warranty and you must have your
tires
rotated every 6000 miles by them for the warranty.
My factory Dodge Continental tires lasted less than 30,000 miles before I
bought
Sams's Goodyear Assurance tires. We are about 8,000 miles in and looking
good
but I predict the HEMI will be getting some new FREE tires in about a year.

I don't know how they do it.
But I do know that if you buy a battery, tires or whatever from them they
will take
it back....hell, I am surprised they don't take your damn oil back after you
use it!!!!
Wait a sec.... maybe they do? WIll have to try that later.... :> (just
kidding)
- VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM