From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 2:17 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] My NEW DMC!!

I just thought I would Shaaaaaarrre with you that I will be picking up
my new DMC first thing tommorrow morning and I AM SO JAZZED!!!
I will see about putting up some photos. It is another CHERRY!
Although this one will NOT be another BTTF car.
:)
Next time. next time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM