Or we could get stickers made up asking you to sort it out between
yourselves if that would help :-)

Paul J

   _____

From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: 21 June 2006 17:03
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] REAL!!! Inappropriate Car Show Behavior

Amen!

I'm sorry to hear about yoru car Jordan. I hope things work out and you are
able to get the car fixed....and hopefully find the person who did it.

Its true, this bull shit has gone on long enough. I feel bad that the main
thing that people are talking about after this great show is some dumb
stickers on a car. All this garbage about legal action and the likes is
rediculous.

To the parties involved, try to respect the rest of us that don't care about
your issues and take it off the list. Find another board to post to...hell,
make one. Then you can piss and moan all you would like.

Erik Geerdink
04512

jordan rubin <HYPERLINK
"mailto:nuttenschleuder%40yahoo.com"nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ALL,

It is indeed a shame that this event has pretty much
overshadowed all other information im reading about
this show.

I hear everyone talking about legal action , slander
and such, like everyones a lawyer. The first 30
emails were amusing. Its getting old.

Im not writing to say who I believe is wrong or right.
I find it interesting that After the events that
happened to my car in N. Ireland, not a single email
was generated.

Someone was kind enough to redecorate my delorean with
a crowbar, took out a window and dented a door, in
broad daylight. I didnt have the good fortune of
someone "vandalizing or Defacing my delorean" with a
fuckin sticker, ok people.

It almost pains me to sit here and read this stupid
shit. Like nobody has anything else better to do.

Grow the fuck up.

Jordan
11613

--