Re: FW: [DMCForum] Indecent stickers

In the end you are right, the less DeLoreans there are the more they
will be worth, but that won't happen in your lifetime.
The sad truth is that a converted time machine is worth 2 to 3 times
what the stock Delorean was worth.
So if you are going for investment purposes, a $15K delorean
converted to a time machine will sell for over $50K.
- VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM