From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin Abato
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:39 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Martin's engine...

Don't forget about this pose that Dave struck for me:
http://www.grenexmedia.com/events/dcs06/Wed/IMG_0217.jpg
<http://www.grenexmedia.com/events/dcs06/Wed/IMG_0217.jpg>

I have several more photos of Dave on the way! ;)
It appears that Dave liked to model for me last week. I have a few funny
shots of him going online shortly.

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM