[DMCForum] prop reproduction...

I finally found the message.  This was posted on Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:35 pm.

Greg

Re: Business ethics

***** Moderator's Note *****

This is running the risk of getting personal. Keep it civil or
take it offline.

Mike G
*****

Bob. Maybe you should re-evaluate your professional business ethics.
Then these folks might start to give you some respect. But you have
to earn it. Stop criticizing other vendors work and worry about your
own. Stop stealing from and start respecting vendors with "Licenses
and Authorization". Stop using other vendors products to promote your
own. Start doing your own Research, Engineering, and Developement.
Don't piggyback off the backs of other vendors. And by the way, The
Flux Capacitor you recently purchased from me and then tore apart to
analyze, scrutinize, copy and publicly criticize is now void of all
warranties.
Good luck to what ever you settle on.
Bruce F.Coulombe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM