RE: [DMCForum] Indecent stickers

>But we were talking about privately built and owned cars being
>confiscated. That just doesn't happen.
>
>-Ryan

I looked briefly for the website on the Batmobile being confiscated/taken
over/stolen, what ever word you wanna use, by Barris.  If I find it I will
post it.

By the way, this was not the Keaton version BOB is referring to.  This was a
66 version.

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM