Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Re: [DMCForum] Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Can someone explain what the problem is?  I read VB's
post, and did not get it..  Maybe because I am not
involved with the BTTF crew?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM