RE: [DMCForum] Left front fender at DCS...

RE: [DMCForum] Left front fender at DCS...

Now that yours is gone...
I also have a few fenders with me.
I have a left and a right (no hole) each have some sort of light damage that
makes
them imperfect, but any metal guy could touch it up easy....
I want $800 for the left, $400 for the right, or $1000 for BOTH.
That is the meet me and pick it up price.
If you catch me while were still in Chicago I will hool up with you.
Otherwise, I will have to ship it.
- Videobob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM