[DMCForum] Brass Radiator for sale...bringing to DCS

[DMCForum] Brass Radiator for sale...bringing to DCS

Hello,
I have a great condition, brass radiator for sale.  It is used, but
this past weekend I had a very good radiator shop clean it up, and test
it out.  I'm going to be bringing it with me to the show in case anyone
has a need for it.  Maybe since I am bringing it, nobody will need
it...I hope thats the case.

Erik
04512

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM