[DMCForum] Delorean Car Care Kit

I have a car care kit from one of my parts cars.  I've been holding onto it for about 5 years now and decided today to use some of the stuff.  I have a question on the SS sealer.  Is this stuff supposed to have some kind of sand in it?  Or has this thing gone bad?
What are your thoughts on the:
-Shampoo?
-SS Sealer?
-Rubber, Leather, fiberglass rejuvinator?

I used some of the fiberglass stuff today and it looks pretty good.  I also used the sealer today on the front half of my car.  It looks ok.  i think the SS Glow is a better product though.

Erik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM