From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:09 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Weight limit

Now hold up a minute Greg, I've gained a couple of pounds
since....last summer. Girlfriend is the best cook around.;)

I wish I could take the DeLorean to DCS and was going to until I got
a job. I've been planning on going since the last one but can't take
off of work that week, I can the week after that or two weeks
before. I also purchased car number 7. It's a 1992 BMW 325i, and of
course it has a MAN-ual tranny in it. That one goes out to good ole
Mike Clemens. *inside joke*

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> You may weigh 138 lbs soaking wet while holding a 100 lb
weight. ;)  Are you
> talking about sitting on it while working on the engine?  You
should be
> fine.
>
> You gonna take it to DCS?
>
> Greg