[DMCForum] missfire

Hi Guys,

I was out tonight in the D and everything was fine.

Parked up for about an hour or two and then after starting I was getting a
sudden jerk (like complete loss pf power for a second) in first and second
gear.  The jerk was enough to crack my head of the roof as the car slowed
and I didn?t.

I originally thought it was just dirty petrol but noticed it remained for
the rest of the journey but only in first and second gear.

Im gonna go for a test drive again tomorrow to double check but wondered of
you had any ideas in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

Paul J

Belfast