[DMCForum] Eurofest - DOI

Hope everyone enjoyed Eurofest (I know I did).

For those that would like to be kept informed of other event and happenings
in Ireland the owners Club has a website at HYPERLINK
"http://www.deloreans.ie/"www.deloreans.ie.

John Dore is currently updating it so keep checking in for Eurofest updates.

We also have a DOI forum for anyone who wants to join and the link is on the
website.

Great meeting everyone over the weekend.

Heres looking forward to the next show.

Paul J

Belfast

--