Re: [DMCForum] Flavia in Ireland?...

Hey!!!!! Nope she didn't :-P Phil Abrahart gave that to me as a thankyou
for working on his car. It lived in Tinny since I took it to the BTTF
reunion last October. Flavia saw it and I gave it to ger... so it ain't
yours buddyboy :-)

Where are you, anyway? For those who don't know, Marc's driving around
in Tinny - #4426, the one on the right in this pic (the one on the left
is my #1458 "Lex"), the building in the background is....?

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2269.JPG

Here're the rest of my Eurofest pics

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2278.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2275.JPG