    From: "Ryan Wright" ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx
    Date: Wed May 24, 2006 9:42am(PDT)
Subject: Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

This doesn't make sense. Why would "the oil companies" buy up
technology and then squirrel it away? Because it's a threat to their
profits?

Gee, if I were a big oil guy and owned the patents for all sorts of
revolutionary power devices, I'd license them and get even richer.

-Ryan

On 5/23/06, doctorDHD@xxxxxxx <doctorDHD@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree Marc, just like an oil company bought the rights to large format
> NiMH batteries and is blocking their use by anyone wanting to use them in
Plug

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM