Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

This doesn't make sense. Why would "the oil companies" buy up
technology and then squirrel it away? Because it's a threat to their
profits?

Gee, if I were a big oil guy and owned the patents for all sorts of
revolutionary power devices, I'd license them and get even richer.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM