From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chuck McKnight
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:55 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DMC font...

You can also download the gullwingdoors.ttf font that Shannon and I made.

  Go to dmcmd.co.nr.  Then click on "Extra Stuff" and "DeLorean Font."

  Chuck McKnight

timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Anyone know where I can get the TTF?  I had it on my old computer and just
realized I didn't transfer it over.

Greg

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM