From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Acura NSX, anyone?

HP is a little low. 290 or so on the newer cars. However the car is
engineered for speed, I believe top speed is 180mph. I like that. ;-)
Not that I'll ever use it, of course, but I like it anyway. :)

I'd really like an Esprit, actually. 350hp in the V8 version. Problem
is I'm not so sure a Lotus would be a good daily driver... The NSX is
designed for it and I can have the thing serviced anywhere. Not so
much with an Esprit.

Are there any other nice exotics under about $60k (gently used) with
high performance, yet with a decent service network in place? NSX and
Viper are the only two I can think of....

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM