Re: [DMCForum] Re: Gas prices in England

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Gas prices in England

It's "facetious".  The only English word containing all 5 vowels in
alphabetical order ("facetiously" even covers the "and sometimes y" clause).

And I don't think he was.  I got the feeling he was genuinely excited
about the prospect of hydrogen/electric cars.  It is interesting, but
Bob brings up some good points.

Good healthy discussion.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Josh Porter wrote:
> Personally, I thought Ryan was being...facisous. I don't know if I
> spelled that right nobody in my house knows how either so please let
> me know and no harassment.
>
> Josh
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@...> wrote:
>> Ryan,
>>
>> I too like electric cars.  However, hydrogen generation on site (aka
>> garage) is really not realistic.
>>
>> If one does the calculations of the amount of electrical energy you
>> need to disassociate water into H2 and O2,  the compress the gas,
> You
>> would be far better off charging a bunch of batteries.
>>
>> You just can't violate that second law of thermodynamics.
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM