Re: [DMCForum] YABADABADOO!!!

Martin,

Just drove down from northamton this evening.  Will be
in the heathrow area till saturday evening.

jordan

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I'll join in with that, 4426 was accepted by the
> DVLA for registration
> on the strength of a letter from the DeLorean Owners
> Club (UK) and an
> inspection (to verify it's a real car) on Tuesday.
> Marc, your wheels are
> almost ready for Eurofest :-)
>
> Martin
>
> Marc Levy wrote:
>
> >6068 came (back) to life this weekend!!
> VROOOOOOOM!!
> >
> >Now, I need some mufflers.  :)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM