[DMCForum] Re: #4083

4083 was from Cabot Arkansas. Gray interior automatic, I think. It
is one of my favorite ones because when I bought my DeLorean
everyone told me that there was another delorean in my neighborhood
and I never believed them until Mike Clemens told me about 4083
being on ebay and it was the other delorean.I've lifed here since 89
and never saw a delorean in arkansas until my car then all of a
sudden they came out of the woodwork.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote: