From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeff Chabotte
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:06 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Center console for sale.

Greetings all,

I'm trying to fund my band at the moment, so I'm selling a center console in
grey for the Delorean. I bought this previously from Josh Haldeman for
planned use in my truck which I plan on using Delorean pieces in to trick
out the interior.

Well, the console is a bit too long, but at least I got some reference pics
to design one that WILL fit my truck.

Console is in excellent condition. No tears or anything.

I'd like to see someone here get it before I go elsewhere. So send me your
offers.

-Jeff Chabotte
www.bttfbmw.com