[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean price???

Your not nuts,

DMCH's prices are nuts. I recently bought a NOS front fascia for $624,
and was debating to buy maybe another to keep on hand, or maybe a new
rear one.

My jaw dropped when I saw they are almost $1,000 for a fascia now.

What thee hell?? Increases all over the site. Are these crazy
increases the result of them blowing $100,000 on that stupid DMC show
car they had a Pigeon Forge?

Or to pay off the tooling bill for the headlight switches?

$1,000 for a fascia, hmm, me thinks painting one sounds like a good
idea now, when it needs it.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <matthew.spittle@...>