From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Matt Spittle
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 5:29 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] DeLorean price???

My friend today at work said there was a small column in this month's
MAXIM Magazine saying the 3 coolest cars.  There was a low, medium,
and high priced car.  The low one was a DeLorean, which, according to
him, was valued only at $47,000, while the other two were a corvette
convertible and a porsche.  I hopped on DMCH's website
(www.delorean.com) to see that a refurbished DeLorean w/ the upgraded
engine, indeed, is now $47,000 or so.  Weren't they just priced at
$37,000 not too long ago?  Heck, I think back in 2003 they were still
only $27,000?  Am I going nuts?

Matt

  _____

" on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

  _____