[DMCForum] May 15th car show

Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a car show May
15th in Hot Springs Arkansas. Not that anyone here cares but there
will be one maybe two deloreans attending. A guy named John Cooney
owns a delorean and him and I are trying to hunt down a third in our
area to attend. I'm working my hardest to get my car driveable by then
but don't hold me to it. I will be going and will be sure to get lots
of pics.

Josh
10989