Re: [DMCForum] 10440 for sale

Honestly Ryan, I have no clue what mine might fetch if I wanted to sell it.
But my husband runs a Hummer websites:

www.humvee.net

 www.hummernetwork.com

with links to classifieds.  I see there's a '95 H1 wagon for $32K.

We can take this private if  you like, and I can help you some more.

Unless of course, the entire list is interested in the Hummer thread ;)