Re: [DMCForum] ebay search...minus josh?

Re: [DMCForum] ebay search...minus josh?

Ya.. I know.

Tried GMAIL, don't like it.  Yahoo has me hooked, too
bad their service stinks.

Maybe GMAIL will catch up to the features of Yahoo
(someday).

I have a few Exchange servers I administer..  Been
thinking about making a personal account on one of
them for myself to use.