[DMCForum] 3461 and 16879 Home Again!!!

Well it is official now.  We just got back home with 16879 from DMCF
after $7k worth of work.  Entire new fuel system, hoses, brakes, tuning,
stainless work, new DMCH 2 Tone Leather seats, tires, motor mounts...
etc.  Now both 3461 and 16879 are road worthy, clean, shiny, ding free,
blended, new tires, and in running order!!!!

If you recall 16879 was my wife's Anniversary present in October, and 6
months later she took it for a spin round the block after I drove 3
hours home with it.  I must say DMCF did a great job on the stainless
(few small dings and some corrosion), and the repair work.  I am sad to
say (sometimes), but 16879 is now in equal to better shape than 3461
lol.  A few small issues(cracked binnacle--Ken/Josh what do you do about
these now, new gear shift boot and refinished wheels) and it will be a
show winner like its older brother.

I never thought I would have 2 D's in this condition in my garage.
Other than the cracked Binnacle I would probably take 16879 to shows
now.

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461 & 16879
www.fmtimemachine.com