RE: [DMCForum] ebay search...minus josh?

RE: [DMCForum] ebay search...minus josh?

I need to switch to Mindspring.. It is amazing how I
get Greg's replies 20 min before the message he has
responded to!  :)

Still have not gotten Erik's message, but meanwhile...
 I went to Ebay to see if the "-membername" would work
on the search..  It does not.  So, I am not sure if
you can do what you want.

While playing with it, I noticed a cheap red delorean
listed...  why is one of the wheels GOLD?  Looks like
the ones that were on 502 for part of it's life.

See 4628123780