Re: [DMCForum] Parts cars: do they exist, and can I get one? story at e

Re: [DMCForum] Parts cars: do they exist, and can I get one? story at eleven.

Hello Stretch --

I was just about to make a post to the forum sometime this week that I
will be selling my Delorean.  It's a running car but needs interior cosmetics
and probably a few mechanical issues to resolve as well.    I'm in Tucson,
about 6 hours from you to the East  in Arizona.

Just dashing off a hasty note for now, but I can write more details later if
you're interested.

10440
actually a chapette;)