From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of stretch
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 4:20 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Parts cars: do they exist, and can I get one? story at
eleven.

Hlo Chaps,

I've come to the conclusion, after many years of haunting these
forums, that I need a delorean.  i'd rather start with a parts car or
project, if such things can be had.  Getting rather tired of my other
projects, and it seems a delorean is really what I'm after.

What's the story on frames/chassis's (chassEs?) or bodies these days?

Stretch
San Diego