Re: [DMCForum] Original BTTF D sold?

sounds like crap to me.  the car had at least 33K on it when driving around the JC Penny parking lot in the first one.

  erik

Michael Babb <mcbabb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sounds like someone got scammed to me, doesn't Universal still own all
of the cars used in the movies?

------------------------------
from http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=15118

*The Delorean used by Michael J Fox as a time machine in Steven
Spielberg?s ?Back to the Future? film trilogy has been sold.*

The buyer of the car is none other than Son of Dork?s James Bourne, who
picked up the car for £18,000.

A source told The Mirror: ?James loves ?Back to the Future?, and when he
found out the original car was for sale he went to Bath to buy it.

?It?s only got 100 miles on the clock as it was only driven round the set.?

Maybe he could go back to his Busted days forever now...anyone got any
plutonium?