From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 5:20 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Lemon law

I got my first automotive story for the school news paper. It isn't
delorean related but it does deal with cars. I've been told that there
is a law on lemons. If your car has so many repairs within a certain
ammount of time the dealership has to replace teh vehicle. Has anyone
else heard of this?

Josh

P.S. I can't do any stories on DeLoreans since I own one. something
about being biased.