[DMCForum] DMA Spring Social - Reminder

REMINDER:   The DMA spring social is rapidly approaching!  If you plan to
attend, we need to have a headcount ASAP for Saturday night's dinner by
having you register for the event.  Dinner is $30 per person if you register
before 4/14.  After that date, it will be $35 per person.

Event details/registration can be found here:
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social06.htm

We are still looking for donations for raffle Items.  If you are interested
in donating items, please send an e-mail to DMA-Officers(at)yahoogroups.com

Thank You
Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club