From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:50 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] 4083 photos

I went to look at the car for sale on ebay that is located in Cabot
Arkansas. Turns out Cabot is about an hour away from my house, who
knew? The car is a nice one. I could only see on redneck engineering
done to it and there is a key hole on the plate surround, that I
forgot to get a picture of it. The thing that stood out to me the
most was the frame. I'm a pretty skinny person so I can lay under
the car, so I crawled under it and looked most of the frame and it
was rust free, there appears to be rust trying to form on the front
crumple tube. The only rust on the engine is on the exhaust
manifolds, that I saw. The front and rear fascias are straight and
in one peice with out any cracks, eye brows, or broken parts. The
left rear tailight has a star but while big it looks like a dirty
spot. The stainless is in overall good shape but needs to be
regrained badly, it has dull spots. The interior was where most of
the damage was, but all was small
the knee pad is warped. The glove box needs a new handle. The seats
are not original and are begining to dry out but are still good and
have plenty of live in them. There is a peice by the door and the
cubby hole that needs to be reattached or replaced by I'm not sure
what the name of it is. The radio stoped working but is original, I
think. The a/c pully makes a weird whinning noise when first started
but after a few secounds everything runs fine. The timming seems to
off, not sure but that is what it sounded like. The a/c nobes fell
off but are there. The original paperwork. Door struts are new. Mine
are worn out but the ones on this car seemed to be alittle strong
and the bonnet was hard to open. The bonnet release latch was broken
so I had to pull the cable. I didn't drive it because of expired
tags but the engine sounded good at all rpm range, the tranny
shifted smoothly too.

Small things like what is listed is all that I found wrong with the
car. I think it is worth what it is going for on ebay. I have more
pictures of it if anybody wants to see it.

Josh
10989