[DMCForum] Clutch boot

I worked on my car, with Mike Clemens, and my clutch pin looked weird.
I don't know the technical name for it but there is the pin with a
round rubber boot on it but there is the rubber boot on the bottom.
Mine looks like it is broken. Since Mike's car is a automatic neither
one of us could tell for sure that it is broken or not. We concluded
that it was suposed to look like that but I got to thinking about it
and would like to see a picture of someone elses to see it if is
broken. I'm so close to getting my car drivable that I can see myslef
driving slow by a window so I can see how good I look.

Josh
10989